A 25% deposit should be made, by cheque, bank transfer of direct to owner, within 24 hours on receipt of Booking Confirmation email/letter. The remaining 75% balance is then due 8 weeks prior to the start date of your stay. A £500 deposit is payable along with the balance which will be refunded at the end of the stay after inspection of the property by the owner or property manager.
Any cancellations must be made, in writing, and acknowledged by us.
In the event of a cancellation, we will always endeavour to re-let the property and if successfully let will then refund any payment you have made, less a £50 administration charge and less any reduction in rents received.
If it is possible to accommodate any amendments to your booking we will be happy to do so. However this involves extra administration and you may be charged a £50 administration fee if changes are made.
If the owner is required to make an amendment to your booking you will be offered alternative dates, or a full refund of any deposits paid.
We strongly recommend that you purchase holiday cancellation insurance to cover you in the event that you have to cancel your holiday, for whatever reason.